'Dethwamdoop'

India road accident - small motorbike vs Very big tractor.
The tractor had it's lights on full beam and did not dip them,  (excuse; always has to be the other persons fault right?).
First impact was my hand hitting the side of that vehicle then the bike going somewhere else while I went over and directly head planted the gravel road. Unconscious for a few seconds I thought then a few minutes sitting wondering what had happened before a car stopped to see why I was sitting with blood pouring steadily from head and face at the side of the road. 
A German friend who is a 'Paramedic' and almost everybody was trying to make me visit a hospital and get 'surgery' to prevent permanent damage and infection.  I had to refuse just on gut instinct and the feeling that 'everything was okay really'.

Infected cuts around various points especially next to nose/eyes were the main concern but I managed to fast completely (no solid food) and sterilize everything including my bloodstream from the inside out making it unlikely or even impossible to get the dreaded infected cuts straight through to the bone. Downside - malnutrition and extreme toxification. I would pay for that later.
 I had so much turmeric on my face that it was always stained yellow like jaundice beneath the scabs. Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and anti-septic also. I would snort it then do a 'chaser' which meant putting a whiskey coated finger quite a ways up my deformed fractured nostril and inhaling sharply and deeply. The infections I had been warned about by so called medics and 'doctors' didn't have a chance.
Treatment
  I hadn't taken any solid food for weeks and the lacerations and fractures were healing bit by bit. My bloodstream felt like it was almost entirely made up of disinfectant (alcohol). It also felt like any infection cells couldn't exist in that type of 'half-blood' environment.

I wouldn't recommend that course of treatment to everyone but somehow it worked well for me. No surgeons, no doctors, no anti-biotics and no painkiller tablets. Only the whisky bottle. But it wasn't in a bottle.
 A tetra pack box with a picture of a whiskey bottle on it. It's 8pm and costs 1 Euro for 180 ml (one quarter) in the village I was staying in (Anagundi).
When you stop after 6 quarters a day for some weeks without food you will feel like 'Dethwamdoop' 
Results
6 weeks later the only permanent damage seemed to be one nostril 80% blocked from the fractures and the finger which can never properly straighten or fully bend closed again.

Juggling with 3,4 and 5 balls is much more positive and helpful for recovery,
New juggling patterns and siteswaps


No comments:

Post a Comment